GAIN ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS
- Access reports through the TOMRA Connect web portal to investigate daily and weekly volumes, cleaning frequency and other aspects of reverse vending operations.
- Stay on top of reverse vending machine handling and management in-store.
- Receive analyzed and actionable analytics directly to your email weekly.
- Understand how customers use the reverse vending machines, and how staff are maintaining and operating them. Should staff be trained to operate them more efficiently?
- Work with our data analysts to design custom reports and data exports for use in your own planning and analysis tools.
- Track the development of return patterns and consumer behavior over time, and optimize your retail business.
Accessible through the TOMRA Connect web portal, Reporting provides a means of generating reports for various metrics of reverse vending operations. Reporting is available on-demand and reports are generated while you wait, in either .xls, .csv or .pdf formats. The following reports are currently available:
- VOLUMES DAILY
- CONTAINER MIX
- CLEANING FREQUENCY
- OUT OF SERVICE, FULL BIN
- NOT CLEANED LAST WEEK
- VOLUMES WEEKLY
ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS FOR IMPROVED RETAIL OPERATIONS.
Managed, scheduled and distributed to subscribers by email weekly. Sit back and receive the information you need directly to your desk.
Analytics is aimed at the performance-driven retailer that is seeking continuous improvement in store operations and customer service. If you can't measure it, you can't manage it.
Combining and analyzing reverse vending data from your store in the TOMRA Connect data analytics warehouse before distribution to you, it is now possible to enrich reverse vending system reporting to provide real and actionable insights into store operation. Analytics reports are available at the store and chain (region, national and international) levels. The following Analytics reports are available:
- CLEANING ANALYTICS
- RVM USAGE ANALYTICS
- CONTAINER ACCEPTANCE ANALYTICS
- CONSUMER SESSIONS ANALYTICS
SATISFY YOUR CUSTOM DATA-MINING NEEDS
Business Intelligence is all about using existing data to optimize and augment your retail operational metrics. For certain customers, monthly reports containing details of millions of consumer recycling sessions are provided in order to help analyze the composition of beverage packaging in the returned volume, and thereby understanding staffing needs, or improve beverage assortment strategies. Our data analysts are available to help design and execute large datasets for import to your own analysis tools.
We look forward to exploring how your organization can benefit from utilizing the undiscovered knowledge that lies inherent in existing reverse vending machine data.